Healthcare Assistants - Nursing/Care Homes in Blackpool
Routes Healthcare is a leading care provider in the North West of England, providing specialised, personal and complex care and support to a wide range of clients in their own homes, also supporting Nursing/Residential Homes, ensuring client safety and that their needs are met daily.
We are currently recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in Nursing and Care Homes on days and or nights. The shifts typically run from 08:00 – 14:00, 08:00 – 20:00, 14:00 – 20:00 and 20:00 – 08:00. You will be provided with a weekly rota with a view to ensuring that continuity of care is provided to the clients, as well as full consideration for your work-life balance.
At Routes Healthcare we listen to what area of care you are looking to work in take into account your previous experience to ensure we match your skills with our client base, but also enabling you to further your knowledge in your preferred area of work or beyond.
We are also fully able to offer flexibility around your other commitments, whether this is long or short term.
*You could earn a minimum £336 per week based on 40 hours worked.
- NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care.
- Full UK Driving License with access to a car.
- Part of the DBS update service.
- Minimum 6 months previous care experience.
- Eligibility to work within the UK.
- Commitment to any training provided by ourselves.
- Full employment history to ensure 5 years reference checks can be carried out.
- Willing to work at least 1 in 4 weekends.
Our commitment to you
- 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
- Career progression
- Further your knowledge within the care sector.
- Funded NVQs within Health & Social Care if applicable.
- Free annual training and access to a wide range of online courses.
- Weekly payment every Friday.
- Friendly, Passionate and Supportive branch team.
If you feel we are the right company for you & would like to work for a care provider that is passionate about delivering high standards of care at all times, call Chris today on 01253 922128. Alternatively, you can email your CV along with any other questions to email@example.com and a member of the branch team will call you back.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*Earnings per week are based on our minimum hourly rate of £8.41 (inc. holiday pay) x40 hrs worked during the week day. Night shifts, weekends and bank holidays will include an enhancement per hour
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities
Above National Minimum Wage