Finance Assistant in Macclesfield
Routes Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant based at our Central Services in Macclesfield. You will receive on the job training whilst working closely with the experienced finance and payroll team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop whilst maintaining our ethos - ‘excellence in all we do’.
The candidate will have a professional attitude, be reliable and customer focused and enjoy working within a busy finance environment. Good IT skills are essential, including use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and especially Excel. Full training will be provided in all cases to support development.
- Working along side the credit control team to chase payment of sale invoices (across a specified client base)
- Working with internal department to resolve any client queries (across a specified client base)
- Posting customer receipts into the accounts system
- Chasing branches for new client forms
- Posting customer credit notes
Weekly Sales Processing
- Shadow team member to:
- Build up knowledge and become a go to person for questions on the company rostering system (People Planner) relating to the weekly invoicing and payroll (across a specified client base)
- Be able to cover the above role when required
- Working in a finance related position previously – essential
- An Interest in gaining a broad range of skills and experience within a finance department – essential
- Good numeracy skills.
- Basic to Good working knowledge of Excel.
- The ability to contribute effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to take direction and work on a range of tasks
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Able to work to strict deadlines and use own initiative.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to assess situations quickly to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Able to adapt to change.