Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Our Tameside branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good with an OUTSTANDING rating.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection took place in November over two days with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
The report is a great opportunity for Routes Healthcare to ensure that ‘Excellence in all we do’ comes as standard from our service. One of the keys areas we were commended on was the ‘Caring’ element, achieving an outstanding rating in this area.
We are proud to share with you our results and are confident that we are still delivering ‘Excellence in all we do’. We will continue to improve our service through our continuous development programme to ensure we meet the CQC standards. To see the full report please visit: CQC
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told