Showing posts tagged with: Toy Collection
Routes Healthcare Tameside will be collecting donations for the Children's ward at Tameside Hospital. They are looking for toys to give to the children who will be in hospital over the Christmas period. Read More
A BIG thank you to everyone who donated to our Christmas Toy Collection. With your help, our Tameside branch has collected 29 toys for the Children's Ward at Tameside Hospital.
Our Tameside branch would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who donated toys to the children’s ward at Tameside hospital. The branch has received a lovely card from the children's ward to thank all the carers for their donations.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told