Showing posts tagged with: Routes Healthcare Salford
Our Salford branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good in all areas.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection was carried out on Thursday 7th September 2017 with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a range of progressive neurological disorders, that is, conditions affecting the brain. There are many different types of dementia, of which Alzheimer’s disease is the most common. Some people may have a combination of types of dementia. Regardless of which type is diagnosed, each person will experience their dementia in their own unique way.
A fantastic well done to Flo from our Salford branch for being nominated for a certificate of insperation.
Flo pictured below having her award presented to her by Jenna received her award along with a voucher for being consistent in the care that she provides.
A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff who have battled through the adverse weather conditions over the past few days. Stories are snowballing in of the amazing commitment you and your colleagues have shown through the challenging weather this week. Thank you for continuing to deliver a fantastic service to our clients even when the weather gets in the way!
Don’t forget if you know someone who deserves the ‘Excellence in Care Award’ for making a difference let us know! They will the EIC award and a £100 voucher send your nomination to; HR@routeshealthcare.com
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told