I’m pleased to announce that Heather has now been promoted to Recruitment Coordinator for our Tameside branch.
Having started working for the branch as an Apprentice, Heather has proven that career opportunities really do exist within Routes.
I am sure you will join me in congratulating Heather and wish well for continued success into the future.
Last week, the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017 took place in London, with hundreds of researchers presenting their findings.
The diseases that cause dementia are complex, and so are their risk factors. But new research this week has highlighted nine factors throughout life that together could account for a third of dementia cases. Controlling these risk factors could help us look after our brain health later in life.
Well done to Liz, Lisa & Terry from our Blackpool branch for being nominated for showing the best examples of Excellence in all we do.
Our Newcastle branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good in all areas .
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection took place on 12,16 and 23rd June 2017 with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told