Epilepsy Society’s CEO Clare Pelham discusses sodium valproate on BBC News. Clare discussed how the sodium valproate survey showed that almost 70% of women surveyed haven't received new safety warnings about the dangers of taking it during pregnancy. Sodium Valproate Guidelines. Read more
Looking to work in care? Come along to our Recruitment Day on Wednesday 4th October. Read More
Our Recruitment Team from Newcastle would like to thank everyone who attended our Recruitment Fair at Northumbria University on Tuesday 26th September. Read more
We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who came today and helped make this day a success for this wonderful cause.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told