Congratulations to Tracy, Sabrina, Paula, Nicola, Saffia and Helen.....
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the North East, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our team in Newcastle.
Epilepsy Society’s CEO Clare Pelham discusses sodium valproate on BBC News. Clare discussed how the sodium valproate survey showed that almost 70% of women surveyed haven't received new safety warnings about the dangers of taking it during pregnancy. Sodium Valproate Guidelines. Read more
Looking to work in care? Come along to our Recruitment Day on Wednesday 4th October. Read More
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told