Thanks to a brilliant idea from Kelly our Senior Coordinator, the Newcastle branch will be collecting donations for local food banks in the run up to Christmas. Read More
Many congratulations to Leigh on receiving the contribution to session award. The award was given from her colleagues during week 4 of her Leadership and Personal Excellence Programme. Read more
Our Salford branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good in all areas.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection was carried out on Thursday 7th September 2017 with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
Come along today and say hello to our recruitment team at Bradford University’s Careers Fair. We will give you all the details about our current vacancies and what it’s like to work for Routes Healthcare. Read More
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told