A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff who have battled through the adverse weather conditions over the past few days. Stories are snowballing in of the amazing commitment you and your colleagues have shown through the challenging weather this week. Thank you for continuing to deliver a fantastic service to our clients even when the weather gets in the way!
Don’t forget if you know someone who deserves the ‘Excellence in Care Award’ for making a difference let us know! They will the EIC award and a £100 voucher send your nomination to; HR@routeshealthcare.com
Routes Healthcare Preston are pleased to announce they have moved to their new offices located at Preston Technology Centre, Office G03, Marsh Lane, Preston, PR1 8UQ.
This week we were delighted to welcome our HCA Saffron into our new location. Please feel free to visit us in our new office.
Our Tameside branch would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who donated toys to the children’s ward at Tameside hospital. The branch has received a lovely card from the children's ward to thank all the carers for their donations.
A fantastic well done to Flo from our Salford branch for being nominated for a certificate of insperation.
Flo pictured below having her award presented to her by Jenna received her award along with a voucher for being consistent in the care that she provides.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told